Monday, November 9, 2015

Too long, DID write - Week One

As you probably know, I am currently taking part in the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. The challenge is to write in your blog every day for 30 consecutive days and the idea is that you will grow as a blogger! So far, I have found that to be very true. What's cool about this particular challenge is that I signed up with Sark e Media and I receive daily emails with encouragement, inspiration and ideas for developing my blog. Each email includes some sort of "challenge" that will help me on this quest.

Today's challenge was to create a recap of the past seven days' blog entries. I never would have thought to try this, but I like a challenge, so here goes! If I like it, I'm going to call it "Too long, DID write" (in honor of all the words I managed to get down despite the chaos of my life) and share a recap each week :) I'll probably choose to do this on Sundays.

Here are the posts you may have missed this week:

Day 1: In which I attempt to get paid for writing - I describe what happens the first time I submit an article online with the hopes of being published!

Day 2: Who am I? - Here I describe myself using a series of "I am" statements that help you get to know me, the gal on the other side of the screen.

Day 3: Goals for November - I decide that setting annual goals for myself is a daunting and ineffective tasks and decide to set monthly goals instead.

Day 4: 5 Times Being a Parent Pays Off - I describe five parenting situations that balance out all the sleepless nights, giant messes, and whining.

Day 5: The mini fridge shall set you free - I tell the embarrassing story of a time that inflexibility during a trip made everything much worse than it needed to be! Say hello to vulnerability ;)

Day 6: Jamberry Nail Wraps - My Honest Review - I take the time to review a unique product that adds a little flair and fun to my sometimes mundane life.

Day 7: 6 Keys to Making Beautiful Cupcakes at Home - I give away some cake decorating secrets that I've learned over the years to help you snazz up cupcakes for your next celebration.

Day 8: Reflections on 8 Consecutive Days of Writing - I reflect on what I've learned so far from this writing challenge.

Never miss out on another blog post! Get my ramblings sent straight to your inbox by signing up in the "Follow by Email" section on the right hand side of the page. Happy Monday!

My name is Melissa and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment