Sunday, November 29, 2015

Too long, DID write - Week 4


Hello friends! I hope you all have had a great week and a nice Thanksgiving too!

It's been a busy week over here! Between feeling sick one day and celebrating Thanksgiving another, I skipped writing two days. I thought it would be better to just skip than to write halfheartedly. I appreciate your understanding :)

Only one day remains for the 30 Day Blogging Challenge! Wow! This month has gone by quickly. I don't think I'll write every single day this next month, but I do plan to continue writing frequently. It's been a lot of fun. I hope you've enjoyed my blog as much as I have! Fellow bloggers, I highly recommend you join Sark e Media's Blogging Challenge. You get an informative email each day (usually with a challenge to try) and a supportive community to help you along your journey as a blogger.

I also wanted to let you all know that I am on the brink of being ready to reveal the next chapter of Faces of Homeschooling! I'm just waiting on a few pictures and then I'll be ready to give you a peek into the lives of some very interesting homeschooling families. 

And now, here's a recap of what I DID manage to write this week :)

Day 1 
A fun list of obnoxious helpful things that my pesky pets have done in the short 20 months we've been cat owners.  

Day 2 
I reflect on what I am grateful for this year. 

Day 3 
I explain the details of a fabulous new holiday that you will NOT want to miss!

Day 4 
 I describe some really wonderful dream items that are on my wish list this year. 

So there you have it! Take a minute to catch up on what you've missed, and be sure to follow Too Long, Didn't Write on Facebook so you don't miss out on future posts!

This post is part of the 30 Day Challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment