Thursday, June 9, 2016

June Goals

It's been a while since I've done monthly goals but I feel like now is a good time to start up again! I'm feeling like my old self again, which is a wonderful feeling. We're several days into the month but I'm going to give this goals thing a go anyhow!


No pretty pictures because my life is chaotic. We're currently having the trim and rooms on the main floor of our house painted, so random things are everywhere. The living room has no furniture other than a TV stand. Next week, we're having the floors refinished and we'll need to remove all the furniture from our bedroom and Lexi's room as well. Good times!

Since we're planning to get the house listed this month, House Goals are going to dominate my life ;)




June Goals

House 

Purge every room of the house
Pack up all non-essential items
Organize the basement rooms
Finish organizing my files into the new filing cabinet
Clean every room of the house
Get the house on the market for the weekend of June 25th!
Find a great house that meets the needs of our growing family (and my growing I mean the kids are getting larger, we are NOT adding any more! ever. just wanted to be clear!)

Personal

Finish a book, maybe

Family

Enjoy a staycation
Try out one new pool (and hit all the OP pools by summer's end)
Figure out how we could implement MoneySmart family system in a way that we can stick to

Social 

Enjoy reunion with Paden side!
Coffee with a friend

School
Determine a rough outline for Science and Social Studies for the upcoming year
Host Usborne books party and purchase books to use for Science and Social Studies!
Accept the fact that we may not do any school until August ;)

Writing

Write something every week

No comments:

Post a Comment