Friday, June 3, 2016

Brain Dump

I have so many swirling thoughts that I need to just get some out. So here we go!



Lydia told me that she is starting to enjoy wearing shirts (instead of dresses) because she likes putting outfits together. Be still, my heart.

The kitten is becoming more insanely rambunctious with each passing day.

Is moving really a good idea?

Change is scary, staying the same is comfortable.

I'm glad I finished season 3 of Brooklyn 99. It was funny.

Why do my kids try to wear long sleeves and pants in the summer?

Maybe I should write a book.

Why do cats like going inside of plastic sacks so much?

I guess that's why they have to say "this bag is not a toy" on the side.

What if no one wants to buy our house?

What if everyone wants to buy our house and we can't find a place to live?!

What if someone steals our kitten?

Why do I have all of the pay stubs from my part time job in 2003 but none of the important paperwork that came with our house?

I am never saying utility statements to this degree again.

Will I ever learn to empty a paper shredder without getting crap all over the floor?

Why is Lexi so grumpy?

Lydia can do puzzles all the sudden and it is way cute!

Do Arya and Hiccup like each other?

They fight all the time but it looks like playing. Why can't they just cuddle like I've always wanted?

YOU WILL SNUGGLE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

Why is our shower rod so rusty? Whoa.

What were they thinking when they put in these weirdo speakers in our basement?

How are we going to refinish the floors with four people and two cats running around?

I hope I have all the paint needed for touch ups...

I hate painting.

I actually don't mind painting, but I don't think I'm that good at it.

Can I count pretzels and hummus as a meal?

Cuz I have been.

I just canceled our Omaha trip and I feel relieved.

A little sad, but it's the adulty/right thing to do.

Except for the fact that I had to pay a cancellation fee.

Oh well.

Maybe a stay cation will be cool.

Or super lame.

Teresa is the best, I'm so glad we reconnected.

John Oliver is also the best.

The kids are listening to audiobooks without headphones and it hurts me.

I think I have sensory processing disorder a little bit.

Sounds are the worst.

Except for purring cats.

I hope school goes well this fall.

I chose a lot of curricula that requires direct instruction. I hope I don't regret it.

I love books. We have so many. This next house better have a library. It'll be great. I just want to smell all the books.

We need a lofted room for school and such. Yay.

I hope we have enough money to retire on.

What am I going to do with myself when the kids move out?

I'll be so obsolete and weird.

I love how Lydia calls pretzels "prinsills"

God she is so so cute.

Why does my brain think so much?

Arya has the softest fur ever. So so soft.

I think I hear Lydia dropping prinsills on the floor.

Now I want pretzels. With hummus. But I don't want to fall into that trap again.

I wonder who our next president will be. It will probably be epic either way.

How did Trump get this far? Seriously. My biggest issue with him is the packaging. Like, him, in general. Be nice, dude.

I have so many political opinions that I keep private lest I ruin relationships left and right.

But it doesn't matter if I don't talk about politics on Facebook. Cuz my vote still counts the same.

My kids know way more about politics then I did at their ages. Like, I didn't even fully understand a caucus til this year.

America. Get it together.

Arya really wants me to pet her but she;s blo9cking the screen. The struggkle is real.

I should probably get some work done.

Did I eat breakfast?

I had cereal. Cereal is magnificent. I had it for dinner the other night and it was delightful.

I should probably go clean something.

I am the worst housekeeper. My children are not going to be that way.

I am paying so much for health insurance every month! But this year we have deductibles and I don't want to pay them so I am avoiding going to the doctor. For the rest of the year. That is stupid. Health care is a joke. A JOKE!

Why do we have so many CDs? Aren't those obsolete now? Get with the time, Franzens.

I pretty much use YouTube and the radio exclusively to listen to music.

We're going to see a house at 3. It's beautiful. I wonder if anyone is willing to accept a contingent offer.

I don't want to be homeless.

That filing cabinet is going to be SO heavy to move. Tim can do it.

The unfinished side of the basement is a DISASTER.

DISASTER.

I'm just going to throw everything away.

With an earth shattering ki-yi! Kee yi? Ke-yah? I don't know how to spell that. But I know how to scream it! KEE YAH!!!!

Sometimes I don't think people understand me fully.

I just noticed there are light fixtures I've never noticed before. Why? What switch turns those on?!

I need a vacation.

I need pretzels with hummus. That's like a vacation for my mouth.

KEE-YAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment